“…the march of technology that has brought unparalleled abundance and opportunity to the consumer has also exposed him to new complexities and hazards. It has made his choices more difficult. It has made many of our laws more obsolete and has created the need for new legal remedies and safeguards. In short, we are faced with new problems of prosperity”, Lyndon Baines Johnson, 36th President of the USA, (1961 – 1963)
Kenya Consumer Do's
- Be more alert and raise question(s) about the price and quality of goods and services you use
- Assert yourself and act to ensure that you get a fair deal.
- Be aware of the impact of your consumption on other citizens.
- Understand the environmental consequences of your consumption.
- Develop the strength and influence to promote and protect our interests.
Last Updated (Sunday, 25 July 2010 12:29)